Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hey you ...




Hey you ...

I miss our precious times spent together
I miss listening to your adorable laughter
I miss our frequent naughty gossips
I miss our dvd nights with coke and salty chips
I miss our early Sunday morning plans
I miss holding your tender li'll hands
I miss our short trips and long holidays
I miss it when I have to give in to your silly ways
I miss hugging you oh so tightly
I miss waking up to you when the sun's shining brightly
I miss the way you lovingly look at me
I miss it when we chit and chat over coffee
I miss looking deeply into your soulful eyes
I miss those days when there were more smiles than sighs
I miss sharing our dreams and planning our future
I miss picking names for our son and daughter
I miss the fragrant smell of your ebony hair
I miss the way you cling to me like a koala bear
I miss us listening to our dedicated songs
I miss driving us around aimlessly all night long
I miss simply saying 'I love you'
I miss it more when you say 'Love you too'


:(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sniff... Sniff...

Hang in there, Bro...

One day at a time ya....

Anonymous said...

Your entry brings tears to the eyes, dear friend...

Distance isn't a barrier of love....
Sometimes distance is not the cause as a barrier between 2 people.Sigh..Sometimes it just seems like a couple maybe so near yet so far and vice versa.

Hope is not deferred!!! Love stays strong as long as effort is placed in!!! I'm looking forward to your wedding and your juniors running around yaa!! :D

Anonymous said...

*sob sob*
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Cheer up :)
;P

Su-Yee said...

so tuoching.....

Shaun said...

Initially I saw the title I thought it was the song i sent to u... mana tahu sendiri compose wtf... cannot compliment coz' i'm still having the 'gelinya-see-my-bro-emo" syndrome.... hahaha

Anonymous said...

Don't la so jahat Shaun!!!