Monday, June 30, 2008

Classes, Makan, Made of Honour


Friday night's BC class at Taipan was good again. Aeromic was working swell. :) After that, headed to Kim Gary for the usual Friday night supper with the gang.

Kicked off Saturday real early by sending SY to the airport. I drove, she slept. She went to East Malaysia for a day trip meeting while I headed straight to TF Jaya 33 for my 8 a.m. RPM class. A WHOPPING 4 members turned up but it was fun nonetheless. Haha. A newcomer, Eric sat right in front and after class, we chatted a bit. managed to convince him to try out my BC class the next day. After RPM, I met up with an ex uni mate, Kevin for breakkie at MJ's Cafe. It's good to catch up again with ol' friends.

After a hearty meal, I decided to attend Delon's BC class. Crowd was great really. By the end of the class, I was literally slushed. Pooped out. Had a quick shower before heading home for lunch with the family. Took them to Daiki Cafe @ SS15 and they liked the place. Pricing was reasonable as well, so all were happy. Rushed to TF Hartamas for my 4 p.m. BC class. Initially only 1 member showed up but as the minutes ticked, more and more came in. I had a total of 8 members that day. :)

After class, I rushed to KLIA once more to pick SY up. Very tired but also very glad to see her. We went to Bumbu Bali @ Puchong for dinner and by the time I was done, I've gulped down a bottle of 100 PLus, a bottle of Lipton Red Tea, cucumber passion mojito and a glass of chilled barley lime. Feeling so dehydrated at that time. Three classes in a day is a killer. Used to be able to hold down four before my surgery but alas ... sigh.

Spent the night relaxing and chasing chinese drama series with SY. Sometimes, that's the best way to spend a Saturday night ... just lounging around, doing nothing much with your loved ones.

Sunday morning was alright. A quick breakkie at McD's and then off to Jaya 33 for class. Teaching the new BC release there for the first time. Glad to see Eric there as well. Despite me doing this release numerous times before, it's still damn blardy tiring I tell ya. By track 6, I was panting heavily already. Hoo haa hoo haa. Nevertheless, I personally enjoy the teaching experience and seeing the members pushing hard, the intensity was simply contagious. :D

Lunch at Pavilion's Food Republic (food court). Had Fried Kuay Teow, Fried Seafood Noodle and O Chien (oyster fried with flour and egg batter), strawberry soda, iced peach tea and Pepsi Light. Of course all these were not walloped by me alone la. SY helped out as well. :)

Finally managed to watch Made of Honour starring McDreamy, Patrick Dempsey. It's a romantic chick flick. Nothing more, nothing less. The part I enjoyed most about the movie was the splendid panaromic scenes of the Isle of Skye, Scotland. I've been there years ago and seeing it now simply brought back loads of memories. The Isle of Skye ... a magnificent piece of heaven on earth. You wanna know more bout the movie ... www.madeofhonor-movie.com

Snacked at Starbucks soon after before SY did a tiny bit of shopping. Drove to Jalan 223 @ PJ to bungkus some nasi lemak and otak-otak for dinner. We ate it at home while watching more Chinese drama series lo. SY rented the entire series of TVB's Forensic Heroes II. We're up to episode 8 now and it has been a good watch so far. :)

Was suppose to meet up with my colleagues to catch the EURO 2008 Final but Mr.Sandman came knocking hard. So, I opted for a ticket to Lala Land instead.

The Germans lost by the way. KNN!!!

I apologize for the sloppy writing in this entry ... too much work to do, too little time and something's big coming up ... the mind is pretty much occupied by that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dude,

I have to agree, BC 36 is super tiring, i did 4*BC 36 in 3 days plus 3*BP 66.
Damn tired! How u guys do it? Keep up the stamina, endurance and all?
Guess i gotta pick up some weight training again, huh? :(

Adrian said...

Yea ... tiring but I'm beginning to enjoy it more and more now. How do instructors do it??? ... same like everyone else ... just keep pushing. We push members ... members push us lo.

Personally, I don't fancy the new BP. No Ooomph. Kekeke ... BP instructors reading this surely will come and hentam me. :p