Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. @ The Curve, Mutiara Damansara






Well, I reckon that if you've not been hiding under some forsaken nutshell somewhere for the past month or so, you would've already been to or at least heard bout Bubba Gump. Malaysia finally have a branch to call it's own and it's located at The Curve. You can't miss it with all the crimson flashing neons and that giganto shrimp smiling at you.

I was there with SY last Saturday afternoon. Wanted to make a reservation for dinner but was informed that all their reservations were full and they only do walk-ins. *Horror* So with fingers kept crossed, we waited till evening. After the RPM workshop @ Fitness First, SY went to get a table and thankfully there was one although it was at the al fresco. Hence couldn't really see the decor inside with all the periphelia from the movie Forrest Gump. If you have never seen that movie ... go stick your head into a toilet bowl and flush!!!

Foodwise, it was good. I was prewarned that the helpings there were nothing short of HUMONGOUS but honestly, I've seen bigger. We ordered lots to share. Between Alfee, Juls, Ping, Alexander, Greg, SY and myself ... we had the 6 main courses, a soup, a portion of garlic bread and two types of sinful desserts. My apologies for not remembering all of 'em names but I was famished at that time. So I only had time to speedily take lousy shots of what's on the table and then it was all digging in. With quite a number of oh-so-hungry gym instructors there ... basically, you eat slow ... YOU DON'T EAT.

It's an option to take home the glasses of the beverages you order ... at a price of course or you could simply purchase them at the gift shop right beside. Fizzy drinks are re-fillable and my Peach Rock n Roll (peach juice with a blend of alco) was GOOOoooOOOd. Hehe. *Hic*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want another Burger!!!!! :P Probably next month after I loose my post boredom weight...

Man...Looking at those pics..I'm hungry again..Takes me 2 RPMs to eat dinner there....

Yum Yum