Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Call & The SMS

Last night, I was feeling terribly restless. Every li'll thing agitated the hell outta me. Spent the night on the phone and then attempted to learn the choreos for the new releases. Futile effort ... nothing went in the head. The grey matters just wasn't in its right state to absorb anything. At about 1:40am, I decided to shower and jump the sack.

Sent out two smses ... no replies.

Was drifting in and out of slumber ... the body's exhausted but the troubled mind refused to ease.

Sometime after 2:30am, the mobile rang. Leaned over and saw that the number which appeared was completely foreign to me. Pressed the 'Answer' button and the line on the other end went dead. 30 seconds later, an sms came in. It was from the same number and the content merely read 'Hye'.

For some reason, I began to worry about her. Decided that it's best to give her a ring. After several buzzes, she answered. Asked her if everything was alright on her side. She groggily replied 'Yes'.

Am not certain exactly what time I slept again but when I peeled my eyes open to the peeping morning rays through the curtains, I realised I'll be late for work. Breakfast was not an option. KNN.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuiyooo..LC, lucky you managed to pick up the call in time. if not, then you kena "1 missed call" liao hehehehe

Adrian said...

Oi bradder ... don't scare me like that. My weak heart cannot take this kind of 'excitement' k. :P

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I don like the feel of this Dude....

Better investigate the root cause of your uneasiness... :(