Saturday, December 29, 2007

Pearl of the Orient

Hey peeps, I'm off for my first holiday for 2007. YAY!!! Shall be heading to the Pearl of the Orient for a 3 days 2 nights trip. Penang ... the land of glorious food and cheap DVDs. I know it's nothing to shout about but going there would take me out of my routine and it's all that matters. Just wanna take a step back and chill. So I'll catch up with you guys when I return on New Year's Eve k. Till then ... be good ya and don't miss me. :p Hahaha.

3 comments:

Steelboss said...

Hi there. I'm Boss. I was just passing by your blog and wanted to stop by and say hay.

I wanted to wish you a lot of luck with your goals and physical endeavours this year, and I hope everything works out for you.

Body Combat sounds quite hard. I've heard of it, but I've never done it, but I'm glad you're doing something to make an impact on other people, though your work.

I personally think you should be proud of that.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'll be back here at any time, but if you ever feel like it, I run a fitness messageboard called Steelmuscle. You can find the link on my blog.

If you ever want to stop by and say hi to a few peeps, feel free to do so anytime.

Take care, and have a great day, and keep doing what you're doing. It's good to find people with a similar attitude to helping others.

:-).

Boss

Anonymous said...

Happy New year Adrian. All the best in 2008! :)

Adrian said...

Hey Boss,

Firstly HAPPY NEW YEAR to you. :) Yea, I know what you mean. Leaving a positive impact on others just makes it all worthwhile for me. The fatigue, the aches, the cramps just doesn't seem to matter much especially when I have others coming up to me just to say thanks for a good class. Will drop by your blog soon yea.

Hey MEL, A glorious new year to you too!!! :) Let's work hard and play even harder!!! KIA KAHA. L:D