Monday, December 24, 2007

Quick update ...




Oh my, with the holiday season approaching and with tonnes of work still unfinished ... 24 hours in a day just ain't enough. So what have I been up to recently ... let's see ... I went X'mas shopping. Mostly for gifts to be given out to family and friends. Oh and I caught National Treasure 2, Book of Secrets as well. Pretty decent movie if you ask me. It's more of a combination of The DaVinci Code and Indiana Jones. A fast paced movie that keeps the action going non stop. I like! Catch it if you have the time.

Managed to spend more time with my family as well which is a rarity nowadays. Took them out for dinner at a Korean restaurant and it was all good. Caught up with an ol' friend over dessert at Delicious Cafe and we reminiscenced over memories from the past. Hahaha ... talking as if I'm a 60 year old. :p

Went over to my cousin's place as well since she organised a pre X'mas luncheon. Food was scrupmtious but more importantly, it was the company that mattered most.

Ooo ... I went again to Pavilion on Sunday. Had lunch with Steph at Starhill's 'foodcourt' and opted for Spanish cuisine. The chicken paella, the spicy prawn pasta, the field mushroom soup with pinenuts ... oh and the Sangria ... simply yummilicious!!! The atmosphere was superb as well. Two thumbs up from me. And atthe concourse area, Nike was having some sort of advertising by getting a few bozos to pose as mannequins. So these guys simply dress up in Nike's attire and accessories and posed. I guess the only movement allowed was blinking (refer to pic above). Really tempted to go tickle them ... haha.

I guess that's about it for the time being. Will probably blog again after X'mas, so till then, do take care and HAPPY HOLIDAYS peeps!!! This the season to be JOLLY!!! :D

No comments: