Monday, December 24, 2007

Have A Very Merry X'mas & A Glorious New Year!!!



Hey fellas, just wanted to wish all of you a very Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year!!! Go makan and go partayyy!!! If you wanna drink and then drive, make sure you know which roads to take to avoid the cops cause rest assured, police road blocks will be aplenty these couple of days. It's that time of the year where we should all just let loose and have a good time.

Got another early X'mas gift, this time it's from Steph and it's a voucher for a trip to a spa. God knows I need a good massage to ease the knots in my body, so this is just perfect. Will do a review on the spa visit once I've gone for it.

Ok, that's it from me. I hope most of you are already enjoying your hols unlike me who is still stuck in the office ... blehhhh. Nvm ... just 2 more hours and I'd be off to kick start my Yuletide celebration. HO HO HO!!!

No comments: