Wednesday, December 5, 2007

TF BC Tuition






After a back to back class (in TF Taipan and My Fitness), I led Joey H, Joey W and their friend, Jamie (I think) to Jaya33 for our BC tuition. Terence (BC HT) was already there and so was the rest ... namely Alex C, Su Yee, Jon Low, Abby, Jun Yin, Emma, Jo, Nicholas and Cheng. We were drilled non stop ... sets after sets of jabs, uppercuts, hooks and our kicks which included the sidekicks, knees and the backkicks. Boy it was tiringly excruciating!!! A quick summary recap on the essence of each individual tracks for the latest release followed suit. I wasn't listening much since all I could think off was FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD!!! Somehow, all I wanted at that time was nasi lemak.Yummmmsss and I suggested it to the gang. They were all up for it and so we headed to the food court at Jalan 223 and devoured. There were ten of us all together and binged we did!!!

On the menu were nasi lemak, otak otak, roti planta, roti bom, roti pisang, roti tissue, sotong etc. Really good stuff and of course, enjoying it with good friends always helped work up the apetite. I guess you can see from the photos above just what a blast we all had. Sometimes it's the simple things in life that brings satisfaction and it works on so many levels. Hope you had a good night too :)

P.S. Only managed to get 3 hours of slumber last night before doing this morning's 7 a.m. class. Luckily Emma was there to take 4 tracks off me. Now in zombie mode. Stay away from me if you know whats good for ya. :p

No comments: