Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Belated B'day Outing





Last Saturday, I had a belated b'day celebration of sorts with a few of my college and uni mates. Dinner was set at The Banquet @ Bangsar Village II. As usual, service there was excellent and the food was good as well. We talked and caught up with each others' latest happenings. They gave me RM120 worth of MPH vouchers and I should really find time to catch up on my reading. Still have a couple more unread books at home left on the shelf collecting dust at moment. Sigh ... time oh time ... where art thou???

Anyways, after dinner, we made our way to Alexis and if you're in Alexis, you SIMPLY MUST HAVE THEIR SIGNATURE TIRAMISU. It didn't dissapoint. In fact,it was really really delicious. Some may find it a tad too sweet but not moi. Loved every single bit of it. Do try it if you happen to be in the area. :) Just remember to hit the gym the next day. Haha.

No comments: