Thursday, December 6, 2007

Jaya33 Grand Opening Demo






Thursday, the 6th of December 2007 marks the grand opening of Jaya33. YB Dato' Donald Lim (Deputy Minister of Tourism) and the Datuk Bandar of PJ were invited to officiate the event. The media faternity were also there in numbers to mark this auspicious occasion. After the required blah blah blah by the VIPs, we were treated to a dragon and lion dance performance.

Up next were performances by True Fitness. We kicked off the performance with Body Combat. Wai Hoong, Alex C, Jack and yours truly made up the team and most of our choreo were taken from the Muay Thai track, The 6th Gate. We modified it a bit to spice up the performance and I personally think that it went rather well. Alexander managed to capture the entire thing on video, so we'll just have to wait for that.

Following up was the super energetic shake-ya-booty by the Jammers and the team comprised of Jason, Tina and Sharon. They took most of dance tracks from the latest Body Jam release and looked simply fantastic. The Combatters joined in for the last part of the Jammers' performance and not too sure if we looked good but we sure as hell had a good time. Haha. Shiok sendiri!!! :p

Oh yea, we got freebies too courtesy of the generous people from Nike. We took home a pair of longs (suitable for B.Balance / Yoga I think), cap, socks and a wrist band. How cool is this!!! :D

Most of us (except for Tina) went for lunch at Vietnam's Kitchen and posted above is their chef's recommendation, Seafood Fried Noodles. Looks good doesn't it ... trust me, IT IS!

After that, I went for my appointment with Dr. William Chan to get my arm treated. A lengthy consultation, X-ray, medication and physiotherapy later, it resulted in me being poorer by RM313.00. Apprently the cause is due to nerve attack either by swelling of a certain muscle or even worse, a slip disc along my spine's C5 or C6. Am suppose to go for my MRI as soon as possible to confirm for sure the cause for my current 'suffering'. Sighhh ... pray for me guys. Couldn't get a replacement for my class in Sweat Club, hence had to do it my own. The life of an instructor ... fun no???!!! Hahaha.

2 comments:

Su-Yee said...

hrm...from the combat pic, i can see who has the most armpit hair:)

Adrian said...

Eh if it's the trend nowadays to shave armpit hair ... someone pls tell me la. Aisey ...