Thursday, December 13, 2007

Long time no see hor ...






Waaaaaaa … it’s been a while since I updated hor. A couple of things have kept me busy. Work, classes, visit to the doctor for physio treatment, lame attempts at trying to learn the new BC choreo … etc.

Ok let’s see where to begin … hmmm … ok, I went for the Cardio Wave training. So technically, I’m able to teach a Cardio Wave class if there’s a need for me to do so. After the training, we (namely, Su Yee, Alex C, Alexander, Jack, Ping, Annie, Johnathan, Brian, Ming, Jane, Lorraine, Juls and I) went over to Eng Guan’s lavish pad in Mont Kiara for a pot luck party of sorts. Food was aplenty and on the menu were vegetarian curry, noodles, KFC, nasi lemak, pizza, brownies, cakes, drinks, booze etc. We had a blast and by the time we left Eng Guan’s place … it was already past 2 a.m. Oh yea ... Alexander gives good massages and that's all I'm gonna say about it. Don't ask!!!

On Sunday, I attended an ex uni mate’s wedding dinner. It was held at Noble House, a posh Chinese restaurant off Jalan Imbi. Food was good and with free flow wine and a chance meeting up with ol' friends, it was a night to remember. As more wine were gulped down, the laughters grew louder and the unnecessary 'yam sengs' more frequent. Hehe. Oh yea ... Many congratulations and my best wishes to Eunice and her husband, Edmund. May their future be blessed with all things good that life has to offer. So next time I go over to Hong Kong, I'm assuming free accomodation thrown in ya. :p

On Wednesday night, Jon shot out an invitation to all in his class for a movie outing for Enchanted. So in the end, a couple of us made our way to Pavilion coz we couldn't get tickets anywhere else. The five of us (Jon, Alexander, Cress, Juls and I) squeezed into Jon’s sporty Neo and because we only have like 20 minutes to get from Sunway to Pavilion, Jon zig zagged through the KL traffic like a bat outta hell. Oh yea ... we gobbled down McDs in the car as well … the food, the speed, the adrenaline, the crap we talked about … it was really FUN!!! Hahaha. And you know what, we made in just in the nick of time for the movie. Yes, we ran like ‘siao’ from the car park lot to the cinema but who cares, again ... it was all part of the fun. The movie is well … nice. I like happy endings, so a romantic / comedic fairytale movie like this was just what I needed after a hard day of work and class. Would've been better if YOU were there though. Hehe. After the movie, we took a leisurely walk to Jalan Alor for supper. We soaked into the KL nightlife atmosphere and it was truly enjoyable especially since it’s been a while since I actually walked along the Bukit Bintang area at night. I feel all touristy ... dunno why. BBQ chicken wings and fried carrot cake were on the menu … yummmsss. :) A slow relaxing cruise back to Taipan and we bid each other goodbye and goodnight. A nightout like this was what I really needed. Thanks guys. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shud have worn a dress like the one Giselle worn in da show and posed in EG's posh crib washroom..Would so match da PINK...i mean PEACH...Even toilet paper so matching!!!! WAAAAA...Got lace stuff too...Cutteeee!!!!!

Alexander Lee said...

Nanti people say your dress made from the toilet paper and his shower curtain!

Adrian said...

Wahahaha ... good one Alex. :D

Anonymous said...

Hahhahaha...and sing la la la..and all da lipas n pigeons will come to clean up the party..Real funny show...hahahahha If only life were that simple..hahaha..