Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's better to give than to receive.


Quite recently, a fellow GX instructor, Olivia (RPM & Cardio Wave) texted me and enquired if I had any old clothings which I could spare for the less fortunate. She'll 'balik kampung' to the Philippines for X'mas and would like to bring along something with her for the poor. I promised her I would dig out something from my wardrobe and hence, this was my pile of contribution. Mind you, there are some branded names in there yo. And having more space in my wardrobe now could mean more shopping no??? Hahaha. :p

Hopefully, it'll put a smile on someone's face out there especially with the holiday season looming just round the corner. After all, ain't this the season to be jolly?

So are you doing any good this X'mas???

No comments: