Sunday, January 6, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS!!!



Yes yes ... I know I know ... I'm wayyy to late to wish you guys a happy new year but what the heck ... better late then never no? So here you go ... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D Haha. I won't be making any resolutions this time around ... never managed to keep them and always ended up bringing forward to the next year. This time around, I'm just gonna take things one day at a time. Let it come what may or perhaps I should just adopt the 'I don't give a shite attitude'. It will be an easier way out for a lot of things. What say you?

Been absent from the blogging scene for quite a while now. Busy with work you ask? Well no ... just got bitten by the lazy bug.

Had a quick break in Penang and came home 1.5kgs heavier (no joke). Ate so much really ... mostly hawker food along McCallister Road and Gurney.

Organized a really last minute gathering at my place for New Year's Eve. A couple of friends showed up and as usual, we over budgeted on food. KFC, fried rice, curry puffs, satay, BBQ chicken wings, brownies etc.

On the first day of 2008, I spent it doing a class and then headed straight home. So there you go, enuf said. :p

I guess I'm currently experiencing a blogger's block. Dunno what to write. Nothing comes to mind. Bleh.

There are a couple of things I need to think about thoroughly and then decisions will have to be made. Irregardless of whatever I decide on, there will be some who disagree. I can't please everyone ... I just can't. Don't ask what these issues are ... it's personal. I just hope I'll be making the right choices. Wish me luck. I was told that there's a fortune teller in Sg. Wang who's pretty good and accurate ... maybe I'll go consult him and let him 'steer' me towards the path meant for me.

Back to a lighter note, the photos above were taken from a Thai restaurant I recently went to. The first pic is the Maeng Kum ... a traditional Thai appetizer and what's so special about the rice? Well, it's authentic Thai Jasmine fragrant rice and it cost @#$%^&$ RM4 per serving!!! Crazy huh. Hahaha.

Oh yeah, my youngest bro scored straight As for the recent PMR examinations and as a reward, he got a Panasonic Lumix camera. Yea bebeh ... you know what this means? It simply meant that I do not have to buy a new camera (my one kaput-ed liao) ... I'll just 'borrow' his instead. Muahahaha.

Alrightey folks ... gotta run. Have a good year ahead k.

6 comments:

Su-Yee said...

Good luck to you with your choice:)

fortune telling? i have 1 pretty good fortune teller number. will pass it to you:)

Adrian said...

Really??? ... good good. Let me have the fortune teller's number. Hehe. See if both fortune tellers will say the same thing or not. :p

shades said...

Hmm... fortune teller? Might as well trust your own judgement. There's no one on this planet who knows you more than yourself...

Adrian said...

Hey Alvin, what you say couldn't be more true. I guess this fortune telling idea is just an excuse to relief myself of the burden of having to make this decision. Sigh ... running around in confused circles.

Anonymous said...

happy new year!
well... try the fortune teller thing and then tell us whether it worked for you or not. :P

your brother is so lucky la, can get camera for PMR results. I love the Lumix!!

Adrian said...

Hey leech,

Welcome home!!! Ok .. will tell you bout the fortune teller if i finally decide to go for it. Hehe. And next time I see you, tel me bout the States ya. :)