Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It finally happened to me. :(



Yes, it happened to me. I left my pants in the gym. :( I was showering and I hung my pants over the shower curtain. The I realised that there wasn't any soap left. Hence I went over to the next cubicle and when I was done, I forgot to take my pants. Damnit. So there you go ... but in my defense ... I was really famished at that time and all I could think of was what to eat for dinner. Sigh.

And bout the photos above ... it was just something I wanted to put up. Before and after ... hehe ... enjoy.

4 comments:

Alexander Lee said...

So ...
You left the gym in a towel?

Adrian said...

No la ... the pants I left behind was the one I used for class. I still got another pair to change after my shower ma.

Su-Yee said...

hahahaha! good questions!
ice cream looks nice! where is it?

Adrian said...

The ice cream is from Haagen Daaz. Forgot it's name liao ... 'Something' Blossom I think. Six scoops all together ... you choose the flavours. :)