Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Truly TruDTox



For those of you who have been following my blog, you should realize that I live to eat. Meaning I relish eating ... more often than not, my indulgences include sinful and unhealthy choice of diets. Stop these harmful intakes you say ??? ... you must've gotten a few loose screw inside your head. :P I'll keep on eating and happily so too but I'm also gonna take precaution and do what some may call ... DAMAGE CONTROL.

Apparently, a regular Malaysian's food intake are full of toxins especially if you frequent eating out (like moi). The quality of healthy eating just isn't being practiced enough in this region. Organic products are expensive and with the added rise in inflation recently, how la to afford it. So I am gonna do the next best thing. Last weekend, I purchased TruDTox. One of the many detoxification tea formula in the market. As can be seen from the first photo above, this botanical tea blend bags (5 in total) come packed in a cardbox and apparently, it won the award for BEST NEW DETOX TEA 2007. For an award winning tea, forking out RM29.90 for 5 sachets is rather reasonable I reckon.

I was told that consuming this kinda detox formula, especially if it's your first time will result in the golden throne becoming your best friend. The bowels will do the Conga and it will get ugly. By the time you're done, the knees will be so wobbly, jello will seem like cement. I'm bracing myself ... all for the sake of exorcising the toxins from my insides.

I'm planning to blog about the entire experience so stay tuned ok. Haha. First trial is scheduled to be this coming weekend. Better go stock up on toilet paper first. Ahaks. :p

9 comments:

Su-Yee said...

give it a try and let me know how. i am taking melilea....really good. every morning. it actually continas alot of organic veg, beans and fruits .

1. to substitube the lack of veg, fruits we eat daily .
2. to create enough fiber ande nsure smooth .....you know what la:P and yes...golden brown.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thought your folks stock up enough toilet papers to last u a life time! hahahaha

Su-Yee said...

hahahah..... thats a good 1 joanne

Adrian said...

Oh like that la ... dissing me in my own blog la ... you gals wait!!! :p

Tweets said...

You're gonna tell us your whole ordeal on the golden throne? Noooo...

Hey, let us know if it works. Maybe I shall try it.

Adrian said...

Hmmm ... am contemplating bout providing graphic details bout my possible 'misadventures' with the throne. Afterall, a picture speaks a thousand words no??? Muahahaha.

Anonymous said...

Cheaper alternative.

Celery sticks. Eat half of the stalk a day. Or you can blend it(not juice it) and add to any soup you are having. Or just dunk it down as it is.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!! Gotcha dude!!!

Tralalala.....

Anonymous said...

Hi, interesting write-up about trudtox. Is there a continuous post to this?

I'm planning to try trudtox. does it work?

Elizabeth