Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Honey I'm HOME!!!!!!!!!







It's been so long peeps ... too long in fact since I've last blogged. Why the absence in regular updates ... well, work is hell for starters. Just so much to do and somehow the client seems to deduce that engineers are capable of navigating around the laws of physics and being able to extend the norm of having only 24 hours in a day. Sheesh!!!

Ok so what has been happening lately ... nothing much also la. Grandma celebrated her 80+ something birthday. No one in the family actually remembers the ol lady's exact age I think. Nevertheless, it was a good reason to get the entire family together. This time around, the birthday bash was held at Ee Chinese Cuisine Restaurant @ Eastin Hotel, Section 16, PJ. Above are some of the photos I took during dinner. Foodwise, it was so so only but the company was great. Haven't had the chance to catch up with the rest of my family for quite some time now. Even managed to meet my cousin's 2 month old baby for the first time. Li'll David is simply so chubby and adorable. And most importantly, Grandma was real happy. I guess seeing all her children, grandchilren and great grandchildren gathered together is her ideal bday gift. :D

On another note, I lost one of my watch in the gym. :( It was a basic model Casio G-Shock. I remembered having it on before my 9 o'clock class in TF Taipan. After that I've got totally no recollection of where it went. Could it be that it was stolen ... I don't know. Sigh ... that watch have been with me since I first started hitting the gym and now ... sighhh. So many fond memories, the toils and especially the sweat we went through together. *sob*

Am doing a li'll house hunting as well. So far the one in Kota Kemuning and Bukit Jelutong stood out amongst the rest. Shall be scouting around for the next couple of weeks I guess. So if you know of a good property deal or bargain, gimme a shout ya.

Lastly, am looking forward to this Saturday's RPM workshop. Pedal to the metal bebeh!!! The only snag is that I've gotta pass on my colleague's wedding. So to 'Mr. Bruce Lee', many many congrats and only the best wishes goes out to you and your mrs. :D

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

Hi Adrian,
Just went thru the story about your surgery.
I'm going thru this one coming next
week. I have a brain tumor in the central of the brain.
I need to find out more abt UMMC @ Prof Vicknes.
Is he good ? Is the MC facility / nurse good ? How the cost like to be ?
Feel free to write me to tell me more abt it. Thanks a lot

Adrian said...

Hey Phoebe,

I would gladly like to provide you with as much information as I can. Care to let me have your email address so that I can forward you all the necessary details.

Till then, do take care.