Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Shaun!!!






So there you go, my younger brother turned 23 years young yesterday. So a BIG SHOUT OUT goes to him ... HAPPY MANY RETURNS BRO!!! Because Shaun is currently in the midst of his final degree exam, the family just decided to have a simple dinner at Tony Roma's @ Sunway Pyramid.

The five of us shared two appetizers and 5 entree's but guess what, none of em' were Tony's world famous ribs ... SACRILEGE I TELL YA!!!

We did sample all four of their BBQ sauces though but I know that's still no excuse. ARGHHH!!!

Ok, a couple of photos illustrated what filled our bellies last night ... Onion loaf, potato skins, 1/2 BBQ Chicken, Chicken Tenderloin Platter, Rosemary Chicken, Sesame Seed Chicken Wings and Cheese Burger with Shitake Mushrooms. Hmmm ... lots of chicken huh. I wonder why ...

Oh well, it doesn't matter anymore after Number 2 this morning ... hahaha. *Paiseh* *Paiseh*

What we got him you ask? Well, Dad is sponsoring his upcoming holiday to Bali (WHAT!!! LUCKY BUGGER ... he better be getting me a damn good souveneir), Mom gave him a red packet, Ryan (youngest bro) and myself got him the Guess Man cologne. Rain (our pet doggie) pampered Shaun with sloppy licks. So me is thinking Shaun should be happy.

No comments: