Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cosmetic, Surgery & Beauty and Me. :)



A couple of months back, True Fitness featured me on one of their GX Booklet pertaining to my weight loss from when I started to hit the gym. This got Sher Lynn's (a writer from the magazine, Cosmetic, Surgery & Beauty) attention. She then asked for me to be included in the next issue of their mag. I agreed and she then forwarded me questions to be answered. Last month, that issue of the mag reached the shelves of bookstores and I grabbed myself a copy.

Turn to page 100 and you'll see a two page article on yours truly. Hahaha. It's weird to see meself being in there, especially when there are photos of 'before' and 'after' I loss my weight. *Children, you have been warned* :p Oh and btw, you'll get a glimpse of Alex C and Jack in it as well.

Anyways, a big shout out to Sher Lynn, Li Tinn and Su Yee for making all this possible. *Hugz*

Note : New issues of Cosmetic, Surgery & Beauty are released once every 3 months and cost RM20.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah seh... a STAR yo!! hiak!! can pinjam to see or not?? :P very expensive wor the magazine... :P i wanna be a Star too... no one wants me featured wor... LOL

Adrian said...

Aisey ... I can only wish I'm a Star!!! Hahaha. Pinjam ... can. No problem, just lemme know when you want it but be warned ... grotesque pics of moi is inside the mag. So make sure you eat and digest your meal before viewing it k. :p

Su-Yee said...

OMG! i am so glad! i wonder if i can will be able to grab the mag now or not. or off shelve already?

Adrian said...

Hey Su,

You can get the mag still coz it was only circulated not too long ago. :) Wanna see Alex's hemsem face in there leh. :)

Su-Yee said...

yalor. hey i bought already. at pavilion "times bookstore" today:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Dude,

Wah.... celebrity man..!!!! Aisey, must get your autograph this Sun le....
You're my role model now - i oso want to loose MORE weight!
Will chk the mag out at Kinokuniya today!

Cheers!

Adrian said...

Sigh ... don't talk bout losing weight le ... have been gaining so much since after my surgery. The only thing I'll be signing this Sunday is the instructor's sign-in sheet. Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!!! Ur so humble!

Not to worry, mate, if your claims were any true - those extra kilo are nicely and well covered. They are not noticeable one bit!

You have a great day ahead ya!

Adrian said...

Clothes can be deceiving I tell ya. Anyway, the Nike Pros still stay in the closet ... for now at least. :p

You have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

I remember you telling me that you were fat last time. But I can't imagine you were that FAT! Anyway, let's not look behind, for there is only today and maybe tomorrow. If I got any friends who is fat and say cannot lose weight, I think I will bring him to see you...

Adrian said...

Haha ... yes Sam, was obese le last time. Hence, I'm pretty sure that anyone can afford to lose weight if they really want it bad enough. :)