Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mrs. Smudge and her li'll one ...


Mrs. Smudge


Utterly adoring ... I think I'll name 'em ... Notti *lol*

A couple of days ago, a stray kitty wandered its way into our villa compound and brought along her four li'll kittens. They soon made their way into our hearts as my colleagues and I soon find ourselves greeting and playing with the 'new tenants' the moment we retire from work. Wai Kuan and Jenson made it their duty to feed them proper too. Lucky fellas huh.

I call the mama kitty Mrs. Smudge for obvious reasons. Of her four kitties, the one pictured above is the boldest one and sooooo photogenic wouldn't you agree? The other three are rather shy ... always hiding beneath the car and refusing to come out. *So DIVA* I'm sure I'll be able to shoot them (with my camera of course) soon enough though. There are moments where I'll catch a peep at them scratching and biting on our shoes and sometimes they'll mischieveously play a game of tag among themselves. After a hard day of work, it's a great way to unwind as they're a real joy to watch :) And I could tell they're beginning to really warm up to us too. *Yay*

It's nice when simple things like these help puts a smile on my face ...

*For more photos, head to my FB*

No comments: