Saturday, April 4, 2009

What I did on my day off ...

Every Friday is a day off for yours truly. Here's what I did yesterday ...

9:20am : Received a wake up sms from SY. Had a good sleep cause of the rain the night before.

09:45 : Went for a 37 minutes jog with the latest BC release on my Ipod. Am suprised I'm still not sick of BC39 yet *woot*.

10:30 : Gave my bathroom a very thorough wash. It's now clean enough to eat on its tiles.

10:55 : Took a long hot shower. Used a lot of tea tree body scrub too.

11:20 : Vacuumed my room. It's now also clean enough to eat on. you're welcomed to try :p

11:40 : Brunch was served. Stir fried vegs with fish curry. How miserably typical.

12:30 : Snuggled up in bed reading. Continuing on Stephenie Meyer's New Moon. I started on it 2 days ago. The gloomy weather outside made it such a lazy day for me.

16:35 : Checked on my emails and chatted for a bit. Had some cereal with milk too.

17:30 : Went out for another jog. Only managed a dissapointing 2 rounds ... that's only bout 3.8kms. I usually do 3. Boo Hoo.

18:00 : Satisfied my craving for Indomee. Had two packets of it. Yum yum.

18:25 : Chatted with SY on the phone. So glad she's feeling better.

19:00 : Showered. More scrubbing. :p

19:15 : Continued my reading. Finished the damn book. A love triangle between a human, a vampire and a werewolf makes no sense. Someone slap me please.

19:40 : Chatted with SY again. The strong breeze outside was so inviting I went out and stood there throughout the whole phone conversation.

20:30 : Watched a crappy dvd ... New In Town starring Renee Zellweger. Like I said ... crappy.

22:25 : Gosok gigi. Cuci muka.

22:45 : Started the first chapter on Stephenie Meyer's 3rd installment, Eclipse. Seriously, someone needs to slap me.

22:55 : Did a couple of quizzes on Facebook. Apparently I'm gonna be a dad to FOUR kids ... 3 girls and a boy. Sheesh.

23:05 Texted SY goodnight and ZZZzzzZZZzzz ...

So how're you lucky folks gonna spend your weekend??? You better not have too much fun without me you hear!!!

P.S. Please pardon my retarted use of the English language here. But then again ... who cares. :p

1 comment:

jazz2dmax said...

*SLAP SLAP SLAP!!!*
Enuff of slapping???
lol!!