Thursday, April 9, 2009

Random mutterings ...

1) I dropped my shampoo bottle on my left toe this morning. Hurts like hell.

2) I’ve got screwed up bosses … or at least that’s how I see it. They talk the talk but never walk the walk. Tonight for instance, my boss told us to stay in to work. Tonight’s also the eve of our off day. It’s akin to asking you to work on a Friday night. :)

3) As a consequence, I’ve developed a permanent love-hate relationship with my job … I think.

4) I’ve got some really wonderful friends … so I guess that helps balance out item no.2

5) I’m no good at dealing with stress. I put on a smile but deep inside … errr, I imagine myself literally boiling the people I dislike. Burn baby burn!!!

6) The air here in Abu Dhabi seems clean but it’s really not. Wiping your nostrils after a 45 mins jog will confirm this fact.

7) The left part of my face decided that having three acnes sprouting simultaneously is a joy. KNN!!!

8) I finished Stephenie Meyer’s Eclipse. The female lead irritated the hell outta me. Selfish bitch!!!

9) Realised I’m kinda hooked on all things vampire related lately … music, books, movies … am gonna start watching True Blood Season 1 soon. Hope it doesn’t disappoint.

10) My body endurance is abysmal lately. Feeling tired of my cardio routine. Sighhh …

11) Carrefour (U.A.E.) bundled Sony Ericsson W910i and K330 together for AED799. That’s slightly less than RM800 and that’s cheap yo. Any takers?

12) I’m missing out on movie outings, b’day parties etc with my friends. I’m feeling bitter about it. Boo Hoo …

13) I contemplated about poking fun at people while drafting my wedding speech. Am still sitting on the fence bout this … maybe I should start plucking flower petals to help me decide.

14) I’m just blogging this entry entirely for the sake of blogging … sad but true. So sue me.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

that's corporate life for ya...love-hate relationship with your job. all of us have the same disease...no choice. until the very day we hit a jackpot, we will have to continue to put up with senseless beings roaming in our office. if you've thought of boiling them, i've thought of sauteed them with chili sauce!