Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The one where it wasn't so good ...

The past couple of days weren't nice to say the least. I wish that it'll be forgettable and that things will turn around ... sooner than later I hope.

Bogged down with personal issues which I shall not delucidate further. And work hasn't been kind either. I was roped in to 'help out' with another project and things over there are real messy. Not exactly my favourite thing to do at the moment but orders are orders. :(

What else ... oh, I'm pleased to announce that I'm recovering from the usual bout of flu, cough and sore throat. Deadly combo this one. Coupled with the heat, sand and dust ... I wonder if this is what hell really feels like. Do pardon the exxageration but ranting makes this blogger feels a tad bit better.

We're in the peak of summer and my room's air-con unit decided to take a vacation. Sweating oneself to sleep isn't pleasant ... trust me on this one. Got some guys over to fix the damn thing but now it's leaking like a faucet. Sighhh ... at any rate, it's churning out cold air and for that, I'm grateful.

Yesterday morning's breakfast gave me a very rude wake up call. Swimming in my bowl of cereal was a cockroach. Could've been worse I guess ... at least I didn't nom nom nom that bugger ... or maybe I did its cousin and just not realize it ... oh well ...

No one informed me that today was diarrhoea day (I pray that it wasn't the cockroach causing this) but at least it has stopped *fingers crossed*. That's one way of getting rid of water retention huh :p

So yea ... not exactly a good couple of days but at least I'm still in one piece. Need to stay positive *Oohmmmmmmmmm ...*

Hope you peeps had better luck than I did. Peace out!

No comments: