Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How I miss thee ... let me count the ways ...


I miss waking up in the mornings with you by my side ... the picture's incomplete where the lonesome groom is missing his lovely bride.

I miss our breakfasts, lunches and dinners ... the way we share our food at cafe, restaurants and humble diners.

I miss the way we gossip about others ... the naughty secrets we share ... only for our own ears.

I miss our chinese series sessions ... although at times, the scenes are filled with so much tension.

I miss our shopping trips and movie outings ... just the simple things in life worth enjoying.

I miss going to the gym together ... feels great after a sweaty workout and a hot shower.

I miss going on holidays with you ... where each experience is so exotic and oh so new.

I even miss our heated quarrels and clashes ... at least when it's over, we'll enjoy making up with tight hugs and adoring kisses.

I miss you falling asleep on my lap ... so I can admire your beauty as you nap.

I miss you my darling wifey ... just so you know, you'll forever and always be my baby.

No comments: