Saturday, May 2, 2009

You Say It Best When You Say Nothing At All

Today, democracy, independence and sovereignty are so widely preached by most but it is really unfortunate that it is in fact practiced by so few. For instance, others sermonize on the freedom of speech but at the same time, they are the very same ones that are hypocritically pressuring the little people to adhere by one golden rule ... silence is golden.

It is not alright to weasel into one’s personal space and seek to impose your laws ... to trespass into my sanctuary and rule it with your iron fist. This I do not take lightly. I write, speak and blog what I deem appropriate ... what I interpret is the truth. May I conclude that some are not equipped sufficiently to handle the truth especially if it works against their own well being??? Haha ... I personally relish bruising the ego of those trying to wear shoes too big for their feet to fit in. Boo Hoo to you.

However, as with any other human being, I am flawed. I commit mistakes and experience moments of weakness. BUT then again, who doesn’t???!!! ‘HE WHO HAS NOT SIN SHALL CAST THE FIRST STONE’. I do not appreciate you coming to me with a ‘holier than thou’ attitude ... simply because you are not. Are you trying to kill the messenger so that you can all live in a pretend world that ignorance is bliss???!!! Well, perhaps it’s time to wake up and face the bitter reality. I guess it’s true that ‘to grow old is not an option, but to grow up ... is’.

I channel my thoughts, ideas and visions through this blog for instance. It is my medium to release stress and frustrations, to share with those around me my experiences of joy and delight. This is my little nook where I can be myself and speak my mind. This is where I do not need to put up with the façade where you smile like a snake in my face but sharpening your fangs to strike the minute I turn around.

All that being said, I would like to humbly suggest a solution of sorts for you and I. It’s fairly simple really ... you don’t like what you see, read or hear??? ... then just don’t. Now bugger off ... get lost ... SHOOOH! :p

5 comments:

genius said...

bro, peace is what we need.

Adrian said...

Yea ... everyone needs peace. I obtain inner peace by venting out on my blog lo.

But then again, you see what's happening around us ... to attain so called 'peace', people and fighting and people are dying. Peace is usually earned with a heavy price to pay.

ss said...

well written again...~~~~ :)

Joanne Tan said...

And the superpowers said "we will attain peace AT ALL COST!! Even go to WAR to get it.." sigh.. What happened Dude, who tried to mess with ya, huh?.. mm chai si...!!

Lova ya..

MAS beside a mirror said...

Maybe you should play or even better SING this Ronan Keating song ...to those who you want them to get lost...hopefully you dont sing to me...