Tuesday, January 13, 2009

That 'melting' feeling ...

I used to gym almost everyday when I was back home but ever since being 'sold' to the Middle East for work ... I've been robbed of this 'luxury' that was once upon a time ... my temple of solace. There are gyms avaialble here ... good ones too but to fork out an equivalent of RM7000 for a year of membership ... now that's crazy talk.

Anyway, the point of this entry is ain't to whine about the absence of gym. So to make do, I've been trying to do jog around the villa area to try keep the jelly belly / muffin top at bay. Strictly damage control.

Mornings are my favourite time to run. Getting up before the sun rise is hell but once succeeded, the breath of fresh cooling air inside the lungs is a divine feeling like no other. The weather nowadays have been chilly to say the least and by the time I'm done with my rounds, the joints and muscles tend to be stiff ... almost robot-like.

This is where the best part comes in ... HOT SHOWER. The instant the blast of sizzling water droplets hit your body, it washes away all the rigidness ... it literally feels as if it's melting away and flushed down the drainage hole. All the stress of yesterdays cleansed ... leaving only the sparkling freshness of today. Now that's how I like to kick start my day. :) How bout you???

2 comments:

Alowevera said...

Wow...sure bor..so rajin arrrr???
Hahaha..I kickstart my day?? Dragging my jello belly out of bed to go to work unless its a hol...

In the future I just wanna kickstart my day by making diff types of breakfast :D and having brekkie at my balcony overlooking the ocean or greenery/river ..Sigh..how I miss Penang now... Now that's the melting feeling

Adrian said...

Ya la ya la ... know you're in lovey dovey heaven la. :p :D