Saturday, January 10, 2009

Gomenasai ...

Today, I did what I promised myself never to do. I hurt her. I became the person I detested in the past. I let the monster within surfaced and destroyed what I cherish the most. I viciously spat out hurtful words I would give anything to take it back. Words so carelessly uttered ... though wasn't meant ... can't be retireved. Regret means nothing now.

I fear this crime of mine, so hideously commited have scarred her. I vowed to protect and to love ... but now it's me who pulled the trigger. ME!!!!!!

The tears have dried ... but the eyes sting with heat.

I selfishly pray for this nightmare to end ... to stop the hurt. It pains me to see her hurting.

The pieces of my heart beats for you ... :'(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Adrian...

It's been so long since we last ..err.. "spoken" :)...

Well, everyone say silly things under challenging circumstances.. Do not let this scar your relationship with her forever...
Seriously and sincerely apologise, I'm sure you will be forgiven. Move on with life together, and I don't see blowups like this altogether that bad, perhaps it could help both of you understand each other better.
I'm sure she has a big heart... :)
It's ok, it'll be alright...

DON'T DO IT AGAIN ARR...!!!

:)
Hugs,
Joanne

Anonymous said...

what happened, friend?

Su-Yee said...

yea, what happen