Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The one where the cat goes MMMEEEOOOWWW!!!

My mobile rang and shattered the eerie silence of the morning. I looked at it and didn't recognize the number being displayed on it. Anyhow, I answered it and on the other line was another man literally singing to me in Arabic. I let him go on for a while for it was rather amusing. Haha. After a bit, he stopped and started speaking ... in Arabic *duh*. Fun was over, so I just told him "Wrong number" and abruptly ended the call.

Since I was already awake, I washed up, laced my running shoes, stretched and went for a refreshing morning jog ... or at least that's the plan. :p But not before emptying the trash in my room. So taking the bag comprising of mostly crumpled papers and tissues, I walked towards the communal bin located just outside the villa and tossed the entire bag inside. Immediately I heard a loud screeching "MMMMMMMEEEEEOOOOWWWW" ... followed by a motion of a black blur. Well, a black stray cat was actually scavenging inside the metal bin and there was no way I could've seen it being in there. So when I threw my trash bag in there, it must've hit the stray (maybe on the head). Hahaha ... the stray probably had a heart attack of sorts and lost one of its nine lives while I ended up laughing so hard till my tummy ached ... literally yo. I was cackling so loudly till the shopkeeper from the shop opposite the road came out to see what was happening. No joke ... it was bloody hilarious ... to me lah.

Anyways, that incident killed my drive to jog and I ended up heading back home and had a fullfilling breakfast of fried vercimilli, sunny side ups and iced tea instead. Not a bad way to start the day huh. So how was your morning folks?

4 comments:

Leech The Leceh said...

wah, why you so jahat one? can laugh so happily after you tortured the cat? ;P

Adrian said...

Errr ... I didn't torture it ... not on purpose at least. Simply a case of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. :p

Anonymous said...

The cat's father said, "Meeeoooowwwww!!!k.n.n.c.c.b.!"

Adrian said...

Muahahahahahahahahaha ... !!! Imagine if the cat really did say that out loud ... wonder who the joke will be on then??? :p