Friday, February 13, 2009

My heart beats for you ...


I’m sitting alone in front of my computer
Reminiscing our loveliest of times being together
Princess … it felt so good to be greeting mornings with you
Now apart … all I’m capable of, is feeling the heart wrenching blue

Remember our breakfasts, lunches, dinners and suppers?
We’ll embrace and kiss … so much joy and so much laughter
We showed the world our truest feelings so lovingly
Till our friends can’t take it anymore in jealous envy

It pains me deeply this coming Valentine
That we’re not together to wine and to dine
Baby, all we’re going through now is for our better ‘tomorrow’
So let’s allow our love to conquer this temporary sorrow

A promise from my heart to yours, I solemnly give
That this absence of mine by your side you forgive
For the next birthday, Valentine and anniversary
I’ll be holding you tightly in my arms, ever so adoringly


HAPPY VALENTINE’s Day b and for the many better ones to come ... hugzzz

No comments: