Monday, November 3, 2008

Only for you ...



Remember when you walked by and shyly smiled
I thought to myself, this girl, so gentle, so mild
From initial dates of ceasar salads and iced coffees
To now, where we are designing our wedding wishing tree

The journey ahead is full of rocky uncertainties
But together, we'll weave beautiful lasting memories
So much we've gone through since now and then
This much is true, my love for you's no pretend

Let the past remain the past and look towards tomorrow
Hand in hand, we'll walk towards our fairytale rainbow
From gentle loving hugs to sweet passionate kisses
I've found in you ... my soulmate, my love, my missus

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful song n meaningful too... got england vers one ar? how u found out the meaning geh??

Alowevera said...

Gam Tung!!!! Sob Sob** Yeah..Ceaser Salad DAys..hehehe.. I'll never forget that term... So get what you both mean now :P I'm moving on to appetizer now .

Thanks to both of you for being there!!! :D Hugz Hugz!!!

Adrian said...

Heya Sharon,

Havne't found the lyrics le ... just know that it's a wedding song. That short poem was written for SY wan ...

Hehe ... Aloe, now you know leh that from 'ceasar salad days' to appetizers and desserts can be a real lovely transition. :)