Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Biting the hand that feeds you ...


As a general rule of thumb, we were taught never to bite the hand that feeds you. Doing so would invoke unendearing terms casted upon oneself such as ungrateful, non appreciative yada yada yada ...

My question is what happens when the hand that feeds you is also the very same hand that drives the knife into your back?

It really is very exhausting to fight and fight and fight for the company only to see the company turning around to take what is rightfully belongs to you. It's akin to a soldier coming back from battle only to have salt poured into its wounds. I don't expect rewards of any kind apart from what was contractually agreed upon but coming in to rob me of my dues after all the effort I put in???!!! ... now that's hitting below the belt and this blogger would not tolerate it.

It's kinda pathetic when I think about it ... utilizing my resources to fight the company instead of fighting for it.

Many might disagree with my actions ... you may say I'm selfish or even silly but being where I am now ... I am all I have ... it's every man for himself in every sense of the word. So it's going to be an all out war. The guns are all ablazing ... now I just need to pull the trigger.

1 comment:

lj said...

Then bite tha hand off..lol