Wednesday, March 4, 2009

System down ... :(

The past 48 hours was hell for yours truly. Hardly caught any sleep to meet a deadline for work. And now here I am, popping paracetamols like Tic Tacs. The eyes stings with heat and feels heavy. The nose drips like an open faucet. The body aches at parts I never knew it could. Sighhh, there used to be a time where getting insufficient sleep was a norm for me ... knocking off for a good 4 hours will be more than enough to recharge myself to work, teach classes at the gym etc. I guess these ol' creaking bones of mine are trying to tell me something now.

Hmmm ... am having the craziest craving for some sinful gastranomic indulgence ... think thick creamy rum & raisins ice cream drizzled with bitter sweet dark chocolate sauce and topped with crunchy chopped nuts. Heavenly no??? :)

Anyways, I'm off to chomp down an apple now ... maybe that'll keep the good doctor away.

G'nite folks ... ZZZzzzZZZzzz

2 comments:

Alowevera said...

Yo take care.... apple?? yeah and forgot those cravings laa..sick like that some more want ice cream... Hmm...get some tea instead ;)

Adrian said...

Yea ... hungry ma at that time ... so healthiest option I have available is to take an apple lo.

Hmmm ... ice cream or tea??? Maybe grean tea ice cream??? :p