Monday, October 13, 2008

How Far Is Heaven ...

Life is so unpredictable,
Like spreading your soul on dinning table,
Making sense would be a miracle.
Like achieving victory over evil,
One must make life to be achievable.

Family bond is thicker than water,
Our loving bond is what keeps us together.
There will always be storms to weather,
But our love will become a shelter,
Only then our bond will grow to be better.

Love is so like a drama on tube,
Six billion people and I found you,
Loving you feel like every morning sun,
Loving you makes everything so fine,
Yet we still make love such a difficult time!

Friendships should be like gold,
But why do I feel so cold?
Like a prisoner trap in a cell,
Like a lost soul in hell,
How can I make stone turned back into gold?

Religion, do I still believe in thou?
Trying hard to be the lord child,
Sometimes feel I’m the preacher child.
Finding thou again only yesterday,
But finding thou moving further away.

Hope is what I need in this world,
Finding it, where? I was never been told.
Without hope, where am I to go?
Maybe I need to go to another world,
To find all ready to be tow, back to my world.

Heaven is where I wanna be,
Heaven is where I should be.
Where life, family, love, friendships, religion and hope are happy to be with me,
But only one question from me,
How far is heaven……………………for me?


A good friend wrote this wonderful piece requested anonimity. So let's just appreciate that this friend of mine is willing to share it with you and I ...

2 comments:

Terence Toh said...

this poem is so beautiful, my eyes are welling after reading this...

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful... sniff sniff...

Sigh... I'm so disappointed with my friend right now... gotta need some time before I can move on.... :'(