Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rain rain go away.

The pain in my right arm was pretty intense last night. So much so that it woke me up from sleep. A quick check on my trusted Sony radio clock revealed that it's exactly 3am. It's pouring really heavily outside. I drew my rooms' curtains apart and just sat by the sofa ... staring at the rain as each tiny drop crashes down from the heavens above. After a while, it became almost hypnotic. At least it took my mind away from the pain. I peered outside and saw a stray cat taking shelter at my neighbour's balcony. It's busy licking itself dry, oblivious that I was studying its action beneath the cover of darkness. At that moment, with the raindrops tapping against my window and the stray doing what it's doing ... I felt empty. No reason why. Sigh.

4 comments:

Su-Yee said...

how come there is still intense pain in your arms after surgery?
hrm...try phiten lotion and tapes. it might help.

Adrian said...

Yea ... coz the doc said that my damaged nerves on the right arm is sort of healing and this process sometimes might cause irritation or even pain. I certainly hope he's right.

Phiten tapes ... where can I get them Su?

Anonymous said...

phiten tapes?? oo.Pyramid..beside the bowling area ..Old wing top floor

Adrian said...

Oh can get it from Pyramid huh ... great ... nearby only. Will go check it out once I can leave the house. :)