Monday, February 18, 2008

FUCKKK!!!

Venue : My home's living room

Date : 18 February 2008

Time : 9:23pm

I was watching some tele and suddenly the back of my head felt damp. I froze. I pray that this isn't happening but it did. The oozing started again. My surgery wound leaked some brain fluid although just a li'll bit but it's not a good sign. I'm really pissed off with everything right now. Just thinking about what the doc might do to me next send shivers down my spine. I'm really scared.

7 comments:

Tweets said...

OMG, I'm so scared for you. Hope that the docs can heal you properly this time.

Su-Yee said...

yeah! they need to ensure the stitch is good. oh dear, hang in there k.....

Anonymous said...

Be strong Adrian.Hugs!

Anonymous said...

We are all praying for your health adrian hang in there bro

Anonymous said...

Keep the Faith Adrian! Be strong... I Know you will come out tops. U are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kar-El said...

bro.. it only makes u stronger if u can fight this..

Adrian said...

Hey all,

I'm home now and recovering. This journey is only made possible with all of your support. :)