Saturday, August 15, 2009

6 more days ...

Six more days before I see her again ... can't wait can't wait can't wait!!! :D

So much I've planned for us to do. Well, actually not too many places we can go with the lack of transport etc, but at least we'll be doing it together.

We will essentially be mall rats thronging the walkways of Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi Mall, Al Wahda Mall etc.

We will be feasting on Mexican @ The Sombrero, Thai @ The Royal Orchid, American @ Fuddruckers, Chinese @ The China Restaurant etc. WAAAAAAAAA ... can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!

Stay tuned for photos as I'll be very trigger happy with my D90. Will see how the shots turn out. You be the judge. :p

Oh and I'll finally get to view my wedding video. :)

Sigh ... boss just walked in. Back to the meeting ... blehhh.

4 comments:

lexancer said...

Eh i got bad news for you leh. Ramadan coming. You go malls also nothing will be open until close to sundown. Lunch in outside restaurants is a definite no go. So best to stock up on stuff you can cook easily.

My wife will be away - you and ShaoYi are more than welcome to use my kitchen, living room, apartment gym etc if you need a place away from your colleagues. I will be at work. Only my kitten will be at home.

Adrian said...

Hey bro,

Really appreciate your offer man. We might just take you up on that. :)

Yea, we're planning on cooking at home for lunches. Only heading out for dinner I suppose.

Mark said...

Enjoy shooting with your D90 bro! Take lots of pictures and videos as well!

Julian Si said...

Ah.. What odds, a fellow Nikonian M'sian blogger in AUH. Bet you had a great time!

Cheers..